13 Gwydir Court, Helensvale
Nestled in the heart of the up-market River Downs Estate lays this brilliant waterfront home away from home. This unique, single storey, luxury waterfront property provides easy access to the Broadwater and Pacific Ocean combined with the private and safe living an acreage estate provides – teeming with wild life yet only minutes from major shopping centres, tourist attractions and golf courses. Set on a beautifully landscaped acre – this property provides the perfect balance of large family living, entertainers delight and ultimate permanent holiday.
This luxury property boasts…
Absolute waterfront position with boat ramp
Solar subsidised electricity and ducted air conditioning throughout
6 spacious bedrooms
Sophisticated master suite with ensuite, walk in robe and direct access to the outdoor entertainment area
Entertainers’ kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space. Built in plumbed fridge and microwave.
Separate tiled open plan family room and dining room with stunning bi fold doors that lead out to the prodigious covered entertainment area with pool table and sliding aluminum shutters to create that cozy outdoor room when needed
Formal carpeted lounge with direct access to the outdoor entertainment area
Separate laundry with plenty of cupboard space
Double remote garage and garden shed
Spacious yard with green grass for the children.
River downs estate is a sought-after prestigious location that provides easy access to the M1 north or south, local theme parks, local shopping and restaurants, sporting facilities and schools -3 mins to Helensvale high – 6 mins to Helensvale primary school. 14 minutes to Paradise Point beaches and cafes.
The weekly rent will include the maintenance of the gardens, hedge trimming, weeding and tree lopping however the tenant will remain responsible for the lawns mowing and edging of the lawns.
Special Terms and Conditions
1. Electricity: The tenant shall be responsible to pay for all electricity bills for the term of their tenancy. The account to be paid is Origin Electricity and is to remain in the landlord’s name and not be changed to the tenant’s name. The managing agent will invoice the tenant for the amount owing.
2. Water Usage: The property at 13 Gwydir Crt Helensvale Qld 4212 is certified as water wise. The tenant is responsible to pay for all water usage.
3. Pool: The pool is to be service monthly at by a pool professional contracted by the landlord. The landlord will pay for the servicing of the pool and the tenant is to pay for any chemicals that are required.
4. A) The locked fenced area at the front of the property is excluded from the lease. As is the locked shed adjacent to the pool enclosure and the locked small shed near front side gate.
5. The tenant is responsible maintaining and changing the water filter in the refrigerator.
- Country: Australia
- Postal code / ZIP: 4212
- Property ID 3878
- Price $1,475
- Property Type For Rent
- Property status FOR RENT
- Rooms 6
- Bedrooms 6
- Bathrooms 2
- Land area 4,000 m2
- Label 13 Gwydir Court Helensvale
- Garages 2
- Price Per Week $1475
- Bond $5900
- Available 14 May 2021